Monday, January 28, 2008

I rode, I read

So i got up Saturday, rode in the very crazy unshoved roads around my house. I did about 10 miles, but it felt like 50 with all the snow on the ground. I should have used a mountain bike, it would have been safer. But i ended up getting a fever and sleeping most of the evening. too bad too, i really wanted to go see Rambo with my friend Ross. (only friend from high school) O well, it happens, i guess i will have to see it next weekend. It will at least give me something to do while i am watching the dogs for my parents. They are going to MN to visit my sister. I would love to go, but I promised my team, Half Acre Cycling, I would make all the team meetings, since i am currently the only nonflatlander on the team. (GO WISCONSIN) But i guess that means i can do whatever i want on Friday night, since everyone will be gone. (that should read, I will spend the night at home in front of the TV and/or the computer, seeing as i have no life.)

Speaking of no life, directly yet more indirectly related, I have found a new blog. I relate to this blog more than words can express. I want to share the link, but i also don't want too. It's one of those, do i accept that i so closely relate to this blog, or do i attempt to hide from this. I have been hiding for a while, and doing a fairly good job, if you ask me. I have even been debating weather i should email this blogger, and let them know they aren't the only person like this in the world. (pee break) Or maybe i will email this blogger a link to my page. That way when they read this they will understand, and anything else in the email would just be wrong. Yeah that is what i might do, be as indirect as humanly possible. I think i would get along with this person extremely well, but i but that will never happen. O will, i guess that is life, you lose some, and then you lose some more.

Peace out you extremely few readers, if there are any.

1 comment:

julie said...

aw, Tim. sounds like you're letting the weather get ya down. Don't do it! Remember, winter's soon to be on its way out and there are sunnier times coming.