Saturday, May 10, 2008

DNF + 2nd = Good weekend

Baraboo = DNF

I flatted 5 mins after i pulled myself from the hillest road race i have even been on. Hillsbouro was bad, but Baraboo was nasty. DNF official one, unofficial two. there isnt much else to say, it sucked

Iola (WORS) =2nd place in Citizen Clydesdale under 34

I decide to attempt a mountain bike, and i must say i had more fun in that one race than ANY road, or crit race i have even been in. I mean the pre and post races weren't all that different, i know a ton of people no matter where i do. but the race it self was something amazing. I personally thought my race was very bad, but i was only 10 mins behind the leader of my group.

I was so excited about the race i am went out and got of Gary Fisher X-caliber this past week. Next stop WORS stop 2 Treadfest in Lake Geneva. after doing a race i promised a teammate i would help him win, Monsters of the Midway.

2 comments:

Jason Henry said...

You thinking of doing a pre-ride on Saturday?

julie said...

rad! unless it's pouring rain, we'll see ya in lake geneva.