Monday, April 21, 2008

Long Over Due 2 or is it 3?

I have been going to races, but to say i raced would be a stretch. I have stayed in the pack for 75% of the time, but i always ended up getting dropped. i am starting to think its because i never warm up enough, i mean other than the givin reason of my legs exploding like a tire running over pieces of a old beer bottle. O well there is always next time.

speaking of next time, this weekend i am going to Iowa to race the http://www.oldcapcrit.com/. i was convinced/told that i was going, so i must go.

in other news, with my tax return i might finally be able to buy a mountain bike. I have my eye on a Gary Fisher 29er. yeah i talked about a Trek 69er, but after seeing the GF's in person, i am SOOOOOO sold on them. weather i get one or not will depend on my bank account.

that is all the news i have for now. ill TRY to up date more often.

PS This post is dedicated to Julie, without her, i might never up date. (see link to her blog on the said)

1 comment:

julie said...

yay, a sort of race report. Now we're getting somewhere!