Monday, December 10, 2007

untitled one


That picture to the ----> direction is of me riding at the Flatlanders State Cyclocross race. Can i technically make fun of the land of Lincoln anymore?? O well that is for a whole another day and a whole different dollar. Speaking of which, WHO IS DOING DOLLAR HAND UPS AT NATIONALS???? or isn't that allowed? Any who, I left this blog 3 hours ago because i don't have a lot to say.

I am going to nationals, i am going to ride/race in the single speed race. It's not a national champ race because that already happened in Portland. But it will be one hell of a hard race no matter what. I fully expect to be pulled near the end, but I DO NOT!! expect to be last place. Maybe i set lofty goals, but i fully expect not to be last at single speed nationals. (watch i am last and someone will make me eat these words)

I am not in the mood to post much. I am watching Shooter, and drinking a TON!!! of water. (my race on sunday is 45 minutes long, and i don't want to pass out due to lack of water.) So i need to make a few decisions before bed, and then a few more days of work and its time to go to KANSAS CITY!!!

1 comment:

julie said...

don't drown yourself! 45 min isn't that long to go without water, it shouldn't be a problem. don't load yourself down with more water then you need.