Saturday, October 18, 2008

7am-alarm goes off
me- damn i dont want to go to work today
me-hits snooze
me-why o why do i have to go to work today
cell phone alarms goes off
me- wait, its not friday its... SATURDAY!!!
me-hits snooze on cell phone alarm
me-wait if its the weekend than i need to get go to my cross race, which means i can't sleep in
(long pause)
me-screw this, AM sleeping in

so no race for me, first time since the cross season has started. all it means is i have no saved 2 tanks worth of gas, and 20 bucks for entry fee.

maybe now i can afford louisville... the debate goes on.

1 comment:

Doctor Who said...

Umm, kinda the reason why I didn't go to Carpentersville. Plus, I have a ton of work that I need to get done.

Went for a solo 60 miler instead, and while it wasn't nearly as much fun as a CX race, I actually needed a long ride to clear the brain and legs.

Hope to see you this weekend.