Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 weeks in review: plus monday and and a Cat 3

2 Tuesdays ago: I won my first official races ever. I won a cat 4 Scratch Race, and a Tempo race. I also placed 5th on the consolation race. All the races were track races at Kenosha. I ended up winning 24 dollars that night.

Last Sunday: WORS race number 6 (i think). not preriding ended up costing me first place. I ended up sitting and recovering when i should have been pushing harded. I have sense added a odometer to my mountain bike so that doesnt happen again

Last Tuesday: I won the cat 4 unknown distance, and was WAY! over geared for my next 2 races, and ended up 10th and 7th.


Latest Track related news: i have brought a nice set of used tubular track wheels. I also have new gears so i'll not be way over geared next week when i race the Cat 3s in kenosha. Its not an official USAC cat 3 upgrade, but its getting closer.

ok i am done, not its time to nap at 7pm on saturday. tomorrow, sunday the 29th, i am supposed to be heading to Kettle for some trail riding, lets hope the weather holds.

1 comment:

julie said...

way to go Tim! keep those good results coming in... you're the winningest member of Half Acre~!