Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holly KillJoy Style Update

- Downers Grove was fun, but next i dont want to be hurt going into it.
- Palo Meltdown was fun, but i want to race sport next year.
- Track Season is over, i am sad, very very very sad
- Time to start preparing for next track season, ie time to get a new stiff as hell track bike.
- Cross Season is upon me
- this past weekend was my last planned free weekend until after cross season, ie the weekend before Christmas
- I am signed up for Madcross, and Jingle Cross
- I am currently waiting to sign up for Single Speed Nationals.
- My currently cross bike is setup to be a 1x10 or a single speed with the rear derailleur acting as a chain tensionor.
- I cant spell and i know it, plus my grammar sucks.
- My toe isn't healing, after 7 weeks you can still see the break plain as day
- My toe will be broken probably until after cross season, but i will not let it be an excuse.
- My goal is to not freeze my fingers at nationals this coming year.
- I send my best wishes to Ben and Julie as they start there cross season this coming weekend
- Ben is the riding and Julie is the mechanic.
- They happen to be married, which is awesome that they share the love for cycling
- When i get married one day, i hope my marriage can be filled with as much love as i see in theirs.
- i am soo tired right now that i am getting dizzy
- i cant go to sleep until i register.
- does anyone else agree this wait sucks donkey balls?
- My best wishes to Tristan, and his quick recovery.
- I am excited to see 2 brothers i watched in the WORS series race cross this year.
- Registration is minutes away so here ends another crap entry.

1 comment:

Julie said...

har har har. i think we were all bored and sleepy at about 11:50 last night.